Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually. The airline was recently voted the Leading Airline in Africa by passengers in the World Travel Awards. It has also been voted the Leading Airline in Africa – Business Class four years in a row.
Kenya Airways has a fleet of 36 aircraft that are some of the youngest in Africa; this includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircraft. The onboard service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10. Most recently it has scooped top awards at the Africa Investor (Ai) Tourism Investor Awards and was declared the Business Airline of the Year in Africa.
Kenya Airways takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa through its hub at the new ultra-modern Terminal 1A at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi. For more information, please visit www.kenya-airways.com.
Roles for the HR Relationship Officer Job
- Interpretation , advising and communicating to line managers and staff on HR policies, procedures , changes and update and ensuring adherence.
- Support HR Relationship Managers as regards recruitment & Resourcing; performance management deployment; staff development tasks; succession planning processing; manpower planning & budgeting; job evaluation; change management assignments e.t.c
- Support the delivery of learning by keeping track of training attendance lists for specified training initiatives
- Conduct contract review sessions for 3rd party employees
HR Relationship Officer Job Requirements
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant degree with a HND in Human Resource Management.
- 3-4 years work experience in a busy HR environment in a large commercial organization handling end to end HR Related transactions.
- Competency based interviewing skills
- Human capital management systems e.g. Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft e.t.c
- IT proficiency.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly apply online through our recruitment portal.