To drive a comprehensive Sales plan for KQ Holidays in order to optimize revenue and profitability in line with Company Strategy and section’s Commercial targets.
- Set out KQ Holidays strategy, and tactics (including setting Key Result Regions) for all KQ Holidays sales activities in the network resulting in a 1 to 3 yrs KQ Holidays Sales Business Plan.
- Implements the Commercial Sales Business Plan.
- Drive the development of new products under the KQ Holidays banner ensuring appropriateness of the products, their pricing and the ROI for the business and its brand.
- Drive new revenue streams to ensure maximum exploitation of opportunities across the KQ network
- Officially represent Kenya Airways and facilitate commercial and political discussions on behalf of the section where necessary.
- Ensure optimum and effective steering of suppliers.
- Ensure that an up to date Emergency Response Plan & Disruption management plan is in place and that the Region staff are trained accordingly.
- Monitor and control annual Sales budgets to ensure expenditure is in line with business plan
- Optimize the overall revenue budget target for maximum and sustainable profits
- To lead, motivate, guide, support and develop a robust Sales team within Kenya Airways to enhance productivity and efficiency and customer satisfaction
- To identify new sales opportunity for revenue growth (including but not limited to: leisure travel, MICE (Meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions) and Medical tourism across the KQ network.
- Build and maintain relationships to promote and safeguard company image
- Work closely with respective country managers to deliver on the leisure sales targets for their respective countries.
- University graduate
- Masters will be an advantage
- Marketing certification will be an added advantage (e.g C.I.M)
- Computer literate
- At least 10 years airline in Sales, preferably in an Airline, Tours or Leisure Management, 5 of which must at a senior level
- Strong visionary skills
- Good negotiator and ability to influence
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Commercial Focus
- Strategic Thinking
- External Mindset
- People Mgt & Development
- Self confident and result oriented
- Good PR
- High integrity
- Team player
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here