Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually. The airline was recently voted the Leading Airline in Africa by passengers in the World Travel Awards. It has also been voted the Leading Airline in Africa – Business Class four years in a row.
Kenya Airways has a fleet of 36 aircraft that are some of the youngest in Africa; this includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircraft. The onboard service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10. Most recently it has scooped top awards at the Africa Investor (Ai) Tourism Investor Awards and was declared the Business Airline of the Year in Africa.
Kenya Airways takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa through its hub at the new ultra-modern Terminal 1A at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi. For more information, please visit www.kenya-airways.com.
Monitor all financial transactions at the outstation so that they are accounted for in a timely and accurate manner with a view to ensuring an overview of all outstation financial transactions. Act as a primary liaison for outstations to head office on all financial matters.
Roles for the Outstation Accounts Analyst Job
- Monitor for timely, complete and accurate submission of Daily sales Reports and Cargo reports from the Stations and GSA Stations
- Reconcile counter cash account and ensure 100% banking of all sales and funds received at outstations
- Monitor open bank reconciliation items for closure by following up with Outstation Accountants and treasury.
- Monitor outstation procurement to confirm done via valid contracts and in compliance with procurement policies and act as liaison between outstation accountants and KQ procurement for services
- Monitor outstation refunds to ensure payment within SLA period
- Verify outstation imprest reimbursement requests and ensure timely funding of imprest for continuous service delivery
- Monitor outstation supplier invoices and statements are promptly forwarded to head office for settlement and act as liaison for outstations on supplier payments
- Monitor timely reporting for all GSA’s and posting of all GSA related expenses for timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Monitor and confirm outstation accountants file tax and other statutory returns
- Act as a relief station accountant to enable control and review of outstation finance
- Monitor and confirm receipt of station weekly, monthly and quarterly finance packs
Outstation Accounts Analyst Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) or related business degree
- Partial accounting qualification-CPA 2 or equivalent
- People management skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in Analysis Tools: Spreadsheets
- 3 years of relevant working experience
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply online through our recruitment portal.