Area Manager Central Africa
Develop,expand and organize sales and services in Central Africa markets as contributing to line profitability of all online flights there.
- Set mission and strategy while building a team with common goals and shared values in order to enhance and streamline the organization.
- Deliver on KRAs for passenger and Cargo revenue and service too perations in order to contribute to achievement of Commercial Revenue target
- Train staff through delegation and empowering as a pool of potential first line future managers and gain commitment on above from all staff.
- Represent KQ with various Government organizations and National carriers to ensure smooth business operations.
- Maximise yield and traffic in order to generate revenue and exceed budget.
- Assess market potential for Kenya Airways for frequencies to and from region to build existing and new traffic flows.
- Draft and execute marketing strategy and sales plan to increase visibility and awareness of KQ brand
- Ensure call plan drafted and executed to increase visibility to trade
- Responsible for the reduction ofGDS costs and abuse to achieve a10% reduction in distribution cost
- Draft and execute Operational Excellence plan for service and sales organization to improve service levels within Region at the town and airport offices
- Integrate and manage on the job rotation for sales and service team to develop staff.
- Organize and integrate job function and activation.
- Advise on viabilities for code share, local partnership possibilities to improve connectivity opportunities to/from offline territories
- Propose reliable, achievable and accurate revenue prognosis /forecasts in order to have realistic targets
- Ensure adequate accounting and debt control procedures to mitigate loss for KQ.
- Ensure relevant information is available to staff in regards to yield, turnover, and traffic flow and revenue targets vs. actual to maintain focus and for Operational Excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- IATA Diploma in Ticketing
- 5 years experience with at least 3 in a Senior Management position
- Excellent skills in analysis for high quality commercial solutions.
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Flexible attitude towards frequently changing priorities and demands
- Commercial orientation
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Minimum 3 years airline experience Commercial Area
- Achievement Drive & Initiative
- Passion for Kenya Airways
- Industry and Market Knowledge
- Leading Courageously
- Leading Teams for Excellence
- Holding Others Accountable
- Collaboration as a team
- Coaching and Developing Other
- Attention to detail
- Attainment of set targets in terms of revenue, line profitability,yield, pax numbers and cost control
- Quality of relationship with government authorities’ key accounts,3rd party handlers within the territory.
- KQ brand awareness and product in the area
- Incremental growth in market share, revenue and profitability
- Quality of customer service
- APPLY NOW