Kenya Airways opens a world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable development by connecting its people and businesses within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform.
And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every one of our employees to achieve their full potential.
Kenya Airways is seeking to hire:
Position Title: Senior Legal Counsel
Position Ref No: IRC37903
Brief Posting Description: To identify, communicate and mitigate legal risks to the business to minimize undue financial costs.
- Draft, negotiate, and vet contracts on behalf of the company to protect its interests.
- Ensure disputes are resolved in a manner that safeguards the company’s position.
- Organize and administer subsidiary board meetings to ensure they are efficient and effective.
- Ensure company’s compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements to avoid legal penalties.
- Brief and monitor external counsel to ensure legal representation is effective.
- Prepare proposals and to lobby the Government of Kenya on pending legislation to protect or improve the business environment for Kenya Airways Ltd.
- Develop effective working relationships with key user departments to ensure their needs are understood and appropriate solutions developed that support business needs.
- Legal counseling and preventive lawyering so as to ensure legal problems and risks are identified and dealt with before they emerge as significant risks to the business.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with three years post qualification experience preferably in commercial law practice.
- Certified Public Secretary
- Excellent communication skills
Position Title: Manager Revenue Accounting
Position Ref No: IRC35923
Brief Posting Description: To develop, implement, improve and maintain revenue accounting systems and processes to ensure accurate and complete processing, accounting and billing of revenues
- Ensure processing and billing of revenue transactions for accurate reporting and settlement.
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting processes, systems and internal controls to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement and maintain industry regulations and developments, bilateral agreements, alliances with business partners to ensure compliance and minimise loss and maximise revenues.
- Ensure quality control of processed revenues, on-job training, reference data maintenance to ensure continuous improvement and capability building.
- Control cost centre overhead expenses to improve profitability.
- Ensure queries are resolved for customer satisfaction.
- Develop, train and motivate staff to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting and accounting of revenue transactions for management decision-making.
- University degree
- Qualified Accountant CPA or equivalent
- IATA certification in revenue accounting – (fares and ticketing, Passenger proration and sales accounting and control)
- Advance computing skills
- Leadership qualities
- People management experience
- At least two years aviation accounting experience at manager/supervisory level.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please CLICK HERE to apply through our website Deadline for application is 1st March 2016