Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually. The airline was recently voted the Leading Airline in Africa by passengers in the World Travel Awards. It has also been voted the Leading Airline in Africa – Business Class four years in a row.
Kenya Airways has a fleet of 36 aircraft that are some of the youngest in Africa; this includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircraft. The onboard service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10. Most recently it has scooped top awards at the Africa Investor (Ai) Tourism Investor Awards and was declared the Business Airline of the Year in Africa.
Kenya Airways takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa through its hub at the new ultra-modern Terminal 1A at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi. For more information, please visit www.kenya-airways.com. To support the creation and sustenance of talent pipelines across the business through establishment of graduate management programmes in mission critical functions in conjunction with Relationship Managers.
Responsibilities for the HR Talent Specialist Job
- Populate the Talent Database for all job families which will allow the business to reduce time and effort spent on the identification and recruitment of talent into the business.
- Coordinate activities that promotes the recognition of KQ as a employer of choice in the market place such activities include Career Fairs (both local and international);
- Partnership with programs like Junior Achievement and AIESEC etc.
- Manage the Recruitment Process for the organization
- Together with the HR Relationships Managers and the line managers, determine what mix of experience, knowledge, and skills is required and sequence steps to get the right number of right people in the right place at the right time.
- Provide using the E-Recruitment Management Tool weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that is both quantitative and qualitative via hire metrics which may include but not limited to satisfaction surveys and new hire attrition among others as defined by the business.
- Execute tactics with continued focus on achieving results within budgets, minimizing cost per hire
HR Talent Specialist Job Requirements
- Graduate Degree and Higher National Diploma qualification in Human Resource Management. Certification in psychometric testing will be an added advantage
5 years work experience in a busy HR environment in a large commercial organization of which at least 2 years should be in a middle management role in HR.
2 years experience in a resourcing function using competency based assessments tools including psychometric profiling and ability tests.
Experience working with an ERP (working knowledge of oracle will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by clicking on this link. Deadline is 15th December 2016.