Kenya Airways is truly the Pride of Africa. Our global network now reaches over 60 destinations, 49 of which are spread across the Africa continent. With a modern fleet of 47 aircrafts, including seven Boeing 777 series, makes us one the youngest fleets in Africa.
Kenya Airways opens a world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable development by connecting its people and businesses within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform. And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every one of our employees to achieve their full potential.
Revenue Accounting Manager Job Brief Description in Kenya
- To develop, implement, improve and maintain revenue accounting systems and processes to ensure accurate and complete processing, accounting and billing of revenues.
- Ensure processing and billing of revenue transactions for accurate reporting and settlement.
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting processes, systems and internal controls to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement and maintain industry regulations and developments, bilateral agreements, alliances with business partners to ensure compliance and minimise loss and maximise revenues.
- Ensure quality control of processed revenues, on-job training, reference data maintenance to ensure continuous improvement and capability building.
- Control cost centre overhead expenses to improve profitability.
- Ensure queries are resolved for customer satisfaction.
- Develop, train and motivate staff to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting and accounting of revenue transactions for management decision-making.
Requirements for Revenue Accounting Manager Jobs in Kenya
- University degree
- Qualified Accountant CPA or equivalent
- IATA certification in revenue accounting – (fares and ticketing, Passenger proration and sales accounting and control)
- Advance computing skills
- Leadership qualities
- People management experience
- At least two years aviation accounting experience at manager/supervisory level.
- Result oriented
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Strategic influencer
- Capability building
- Honest and integrity
How to Apply
Click here to apply