Kenya Airways is truly the Pride of Africa. Our global network now reaches over 60 destinations, 49 of which are spread across the Africa continent. With a modern fleet of 47 aircrafts, including seven Boeing 777 series, makes us one the youngest fleets in Africa.
Kenya Airways opens a world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable development by connecting its people and businesses within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform. And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every one of our employees to achieve their full potential.
Maintain and update online marketing content aimed at marketing Kenya Airways products and services to increase traffic to the website, converting it to revenue.
Roles for the Website Executive Job
- Generate and maintain website and social content to deliver the brand, engage consumers and drive online traffic.
- Update and distribute digital content including blog posts, product content, articles and press releases.
- Manage and accurately update online marketing content on a timely basis for organization’s web presence.
- Optimize content elements of digital marketing activity to build and engage with audiences via social media tools, through SEO and through CRM including ensuring the content is effective for natural search engine friendliness.
- Update all the pages on the website in line with seasonal and purchasing trends.
- Publish user reviews, monitor and report on activity to drive user generated content.
- Prepare and design development briefs for new content pages on the website and for social media campaigns.
- Collect campaign results in reports to analyze and make recommendations for improvements for future campaigns
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor web sites and search engine optimization strategies. Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action.
- Recommend improvements and alterations to web sites in order to make them accessible to search engines and user friendly to the users.
- Research and identify new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimization of all E- marketing channels
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs,
- and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
Key Performance Indicators
- Accuracy of online content and timely updates
- Click through improvement
- Competent use of content management systems
- Continual learning and knowledge of online initiatives of competitors
- Timely periodic Reports on Web activities
- Accessibility of KQ information and product through Kenya airways website
Website Executive Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Computer Science, with a minimum of 3 years experience in online marketing and/or website management/development
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar role
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly apply online through our recruitment portal.