Role Purpose Statement:
Develop, implement and direct Revenue management strategies in line with the Company business plan.
- Directs the development and implementation of Revenue management strategies to deliver the Company’s business plan.
- Monitor and control all pricing and inventory management strategies to deliver expected yield, revenue, passenger targets.
- Lead, motivate and guide the Revenue Management teams to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Provide input and participate in the identification and development of new business opportunities for Revenue growth (SPA’s, Codeshares, Commercial Agreements/Partnerships).
- Participate in KQ’s revenue budget process to ensure Revenue Management strategies are in line with company business plan.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate Revenue Management systems to enhance productivity, efficiency and maximisation of revenue.
- Develop and monitor expenditure budget/actual and control costs.
Job Requirements & Key competencies:
- University Graduate with 7 years commercial experience with a bias in quantitative methods and economics.
- Knowledge of airline business processes is an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong analytical and visionary skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Business acumen
- Team player
- High integrity
- Customer focused and good PR
- Decisive and confident
- Result oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Cross – cultural sensitivity
- Revenue and cost conscious
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here