Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually. The airline was recently voted the Leading Airline in Africa by passengers in the World Travel Awards. It has also been voted the Leading Airline in Africa – Business Class four years in a row.
Kenya Airways has a fleet of 36 aircraft that are some of the youngest in Africa; this includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircraft. The onboard service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10. Most recently it has scooped top awards at the Africa Investor (Ai) Tourism Investor Awards and was declared the Business Airline of the Year in Africa.
Kenya Airways takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa through its hub at the new ultra-modern Terminal 1A at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi. For more information, please visit www.kenya-airways.com.
To sell and promote KQ products and services to customers so as to generate maximum revenues and expand market share
Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- To gather and prepare clientele database for planning and identifying clients’ needs.
- To prepare visit work plan for clients for optimum utilization of time and resources.
- To visit, service and build relations to clients (Government) to maintain loyalty and optimize revenue.
- To achieve set sales targets in line with budget for profitability of the airline.
- To prepare, close sales contracts and deals to key accounts to generate maximum revenue.
- To promote KQ products and services to create awareness and generate sales and revenue.
- To gather market intelligence to identify threats and opportunities so as to maintain a competitive edge and generate sales.
- To prepare sales report for management information and performance evaluation and monitoring.
Requirements for the Account Manager Job
- Graduate or ‘O’/’A’ level with 4 years sales experience
- Airline experience an added advantage
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Valid driving licenses
- Analytical influencing skills
- Presentable and smart
- Self confident
- Team player
- “Go Getter” and self motivator
- Result focused and outgoing
- Result oriented
- Excellent product knowledge
- High Integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Additional Details
- Evidence of database
- Attainment of set targets in terms of revenue, yield and pax numbers
- Quality of key sales/accounts relationships
- KQ brand awareness and products in his/her area of operation
- Accurate and timely reports
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the qualifications kindly apply by clicking on this link.