Market Support Manager Jobs at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is truly the Pride of Africa. Our global network now reaches over 60 destinations, 49 of which are spread across the Africa continent. With a modern fleet of 47 aircrafts, including seven Boeing 777 series, makes us one the youngest fleets in Africa.
- Provide analysis for all the distribution points to help steer Kenya Sales towards attainment of targets and maximization of revenues, through developing a database on traffic trends and excellent promotions and strategy evaluation.
Market Support Manager Job Detailed Description in Kenya
- Analyze information/data to establish the trend of uplifts to all destinations in order to enable the division to devise and implement suitable plans, maintain and grow share of traffic on all sectors.
- Provide analytical input to the formulation of the Kenya Sales marketing and strategy plan.
- Maintain records of agent productivity to help develop targets and incentives in the market.
- Compile and evaluate the performance of the various market channels and develop a profitable channel mix to ensure continuous yield improvement.
- Design and analyze forward weekly and monthly reports in terms of actual performance, budget and competitive activities in all sectors.
- Evaluate the impact of action (promotional) fares on yields and route contribution. Set sales targets with the Passenger Sales manager and area managers. Derive and monitor route performance
- Build a database of competitor’s market activities to accurately gauge their level of performance and focus our pricing, communication and advertising campaigns.
- Manage the development of Advertising and promotional campaigns to support products being offered within Kenya Region. And support the different units within Kenya Sales and maintain a competitive edge
- Manage an activity calendar to include major events within Kenya Region, together with the advertising and promotional activity budget for Kenya Region.
Requirements for Market Support Manager Jobs in Kenya
- MBA in Strategic Management / Marketing, Bachelor’s degree in Economic or Commerce with minimum of 5 Years experience in a similar function.
- Excellent ability to analyze complex business problems to deliver business strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and advanced experience in business analysis concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Knowledge of Research methodology and data interpretation
- Working Knowledge of Advertising
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to organize information, manage tasks and projects.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships both internal and external.
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Good presentation skills
- Self motivated with good organizational skills working on own initiative
- Proven ability to set and meet agreed objectives to time and quality
- Ability to work with others and as part of a team
How to Apply
Click here to apply