Welcome aboard Kenya Airways!
Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually.
Brief Posting Description: To lead and motivate a sales/marketing team that will provide excellent services to the customers so as to generate sales and revenue
- To lead, guide and support sales and ticketing team to ensure quality service to clients.
- To validate and reconcile daily sales returns to account for both monies collected and documents.
- Handle and effect ticket endorsements to enhance customer relations and satisfaction.
- To handle customer complaints (denied boarding, baggage etc) to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To prepare and administer the shift/leave roster for optimal utilization of staff and resources.
- To uphold safety and security standards for the office to safeguard company resources.
- ‘O’ or ‘A’ level of education
- IATA/UFTAA Diploma/intermediate to advance airline fares and ticketing course
- 3 years airline experience in sale and ticketing
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please apply through our website HERE