Service Advisor Job at Kenya Bus Service Management Ltd
Service Advisor Job Responsibilities
- Reporting to Fleet Manager, the Service Advisor will have the following key duties and responsibilities;
- In charge of coordinating activities in the workshop.
- Carry out motor vehicle diagnosis.
- Provide quotations for motor vehicle repairs.
- Prepare service plan for all vehicles.
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle.
- Maintain automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Preparation of job cards.
- Keep and updating fleet master files.
- Follow up customers’ complaints.
Qualifications for the Service Advisor Job
- Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering (automotive option).
- At least two years’ experience in motor vehicle workshop.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven selling skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, who meet the above-mentioned qualifications, are requested to send their cover letter and resume to the address below by May 12th, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Kenya Bus Service Management Ltd
P.O. Box 41001 – 00100
Email: [email protected]