Administrative Assistant – Membership & Alumni N/A Business Development and Membership Membership
This position acts as the first point of contact for all members and prospective members, taking enquiries via multiple communication channels, providing a high level of customer service, and updating the database accordingly
Main Responsibilities Of The Jobs
- Ensure timely update and maintain up to date membership database and members directory as per the communication received from the members.
- Assist in the creation and development of membership and marketing material e.g. letters, new member welcome packs, newsletters, communications, member questionnaires and brochures
- Ensure timely dispatch the Management Magazine to members and branches
- Responsible for preparation and ensure timely dispatch of membership cards and certificates
- Print and dispatch invoices to members whenever the subscription fall due
- Assist in the development of the membership recruitment and retention strategies
- Keep records and produce detailed reports on recruitment and retention activities, marketing campaigns , members behaviour and responsible for general office administration
- Handle inquiries from members and ensure timely response to enhance customer satisfaction
- Assign tokens for members for voting, vetting nominees and processing their payment and ensuring they are well updated.
- Actively engage in marketing membership to be able to be able to meet the set recruitment targets.
Responsibility for physical assets
- Office Desk
Nature of Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum level of academic qualification, skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in the role: Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum level of personal and professional experience required to perform effectively in the role: N/A
- Minimum months or years of experience required to have to be appointed to the position : Two(2) years of relevant work experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Membership recruitment and retention as per targets
- Ensure all membership invoices are dispatched to members
- Upto date membership database
- Membership satisfaction
- Timely dispatch of membership documents and journals
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning
- Customer Service skills
- Continuously seeks new ways of doing things.
- Gives and receives feedback from peers or other team members in order to perform the task.
- Makes concrete attempts to add value to client expectation.
- Find creative ways to improve client product experience with the institution
- Actively pursue own development on relevant knowledge to enhance skills set and knowledge base
How to Apply
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.