Kenya Literature Bureau is one of the leading Publishing and Printing firms in Kenya. We are committed to publishing and printing of quality educational and knowledge materials at affordable prices.
The Bureau is seeking a suitably, qualified and experienced person to fill the following position based in Nairobi:
Vacancy: Internal Auditor II
Level: KLB 6
Job Ref: HR–IA -4-015
He/ She will report to the Assistant Internal Audit Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine operational systems and procedures of the Bureau and ensure their effectiveness.
- Pre-auditing of payment vouchers & imprest requisitions before they are processed and clearance of imprests to ensure validity and accuracy of expenditure.
- Review/assess adherence to relevant government and other regulatory agencies’ laws and regulations and policies and procedures of KLB.
- Assess the adequacy of internal controls, accounting and the propriety of financial transactions to ensure reliability and integrity of financial reporting / information and recommend improvements.
Requirements for Appointment
- A Bachelor of Commerce degree (Accounting/Finance option) from a recognized institution; or Certified Public Accountants (CPA) finalist or its equivalent is an added advantage.
- Must have worked in the field of internal Audit for three (3) years
- Possession of CISA or CIA is an added advantage.
- Possess communication skills, analytical skills, organizational skills and must be a team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send an application letter clearly indicating the job reference, number enclose a comprehensive CV, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials together with telephone contacts, emails address and names of three (3) referees to: The Managing Director
Kenya Literature Bureau (KLB)
P.O. Box 30022 – 00100 GPO
Nairobi Email: [email protected] Kenya Literature Bureau is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications should reach the above address on or before 7 October 2015