Kenya Literature Bureau is one of the leading Publishing and Printing firms in Kenya. We are committed to publishing and printing of quality educational and knowledge materials at affordable prices.
The Bureau is seeking a suitably, qualified and experienced person to fill the following position based in Nairobi:
Vacancy: Quality Assurance Officer
Level: KLB 6
Job Ref: HR–QA -5-015
He/ She will report to Quality Assurance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out quality checks of raw materials and other supplies delivered to KLB Stores;
- Carry out quality checks in pre-press, press and bindery stages of book production;
- Carry out quality checks on KLB’s books and those delivered by external printers before they are delivered to central warehouse;
- Develop defective books’ reports and corrective action plan on monthly basis;
- Carry out ISO internal audits and follow-up audits;
- Post Internal and external audits to Q-pulse.
Requirements for appointment
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences
- Must have worked in the field of quality assurance for three (3) years
- Possess knowledge of ISO Management systems and be computer literate
- Possess good interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills and must be a good team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send an application letter clearly indicating the job reference, number enclose a comprehensive CV, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials together with telephone contacts, emails address and names of three (3) referees to: The Managing Director
Kenya Literature Bureau (KLB)
P.O. Box 30022 – 00100 GPO
Nairobi Email: [email protected] Kenya Literature Bureau is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications should reach the above address on or before 7 October 2015