Kenya Literature Bureau is one of the leading Publishing and Printing firms in Kenya. We are committed to publishing and printing of quality educational and knowledge materials at affordable prices.
The Bureau is seeking a suitably, qualified and experienced person to fill the following position based in Nairobi:
Vacancy: Senior Business Development Officer
Level: KLB 8
Job Ref: HR–SBD-1-015
He/ She will report to the Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in follow-up of business opportunities and partnerships to grow the County Segment
- Maintain schedule of contacts of relevant County Government representatives.
- Maintain records of executed contracts and Memorandum of Understanding.
- Follow-up project implementation progress and ensure timely delivery and prompt payment of completed works.
- Prepare monthly reports on Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) and county books sales.
- Prepare monthly reports on post-secondary tertiary market share.
- Prepare monthly reports on revenue and expenditures incurred by the department.
- Prepare monthly reports on review of cost benefit analysis of county government activities
Requirements for appointment
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- Must have three (3) years’ experience in the field of business development
- Project management skills, good customer relations, analytical skills, organizational skills and must be a team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send an application letter clearly indicating the job reference, number enclose a comprehensive CV, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials together with telephone contacts, emails address and names of three (3) referees to: The Managing Director
Kenya Literature Bureau (KLB)
P.O. Box 30022 – 00100 GPO
Nairobi Email: [email protected] Kenya Literature Bureau is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications should reach the above address on or before 7 October 2015