Kenya Meat Commission (KMC) is a State Corporation established in 1950 through an Act of Parliament CAP 363 of the Laws of Kenya with the objective of providing a ready market for livestock farmers and processing high quality meat and meat products for consumption in the domestic and export markets.
The mandate of the commission is to procure process and market high quality meat and meat products at the most competitive prices using efficient, effective and environmentally friendly systems to the satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders.
We wish to recruit dynamic, innovative, self-driven and highly qualified individuals to fill the following positions to drive the Commission in achieving the said mandate and effectively supporting the Government in the realization of Vision 2030.
Human Resource Manager
Ref KMC 10/10/2015
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for:-
• Formulation and implementation of Human Resources Policies, strategies and evaluating their effectiveness
• Advising senior staff on areas of recruitment, transfers, pay, pension schemes
• Administering and processing of the payroll/ Human Resources database
• Advising on organizational and Human Resources planning issues and other matters, including staff career development , employee relations and disciplinary matters
• Ensuring effective staff recruitment
• Providing advice on strategies regarding training and development
• Developing and ensuring implementation of reward systems, remuneration policies and strategies
• Developing and ensuring effectiveness of performance Management systems
• Reviewing organizational structures and analyze workload from time to time
• Provide employees counselling services,
• Representing the Commission in labour disputes,
• A degree from a recognized University in Human Resources Management science, or any other relevant and related qualifications.
• MBA in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage
• Higher diploma in Human Resources Management
• Six Years (6)’ experience in a busy organization at a senior management position.
• A certificate of membership with a professional body in human resources
• Demonstrate good understanding of Human resource regulations and good practices
All applicants should have certificates of good conduct, compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority, Higher Education Loans Board and the Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission.
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements please send your application, Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to reach the undersigned not later than 13th November 2015. The Managing Commissioner, Kenya Meat Commission, P. O. Box 2-00204, Athi River Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. KMC is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons Living with Disability are encouraged to apply.