The Kenya Medical Supplies Authority has the following job opportunities that have arisen as a result of growth and expansion in operations.
Reporting to the Warehousing Manager, the Pharmaceutical Technologist will be responsible for handling and advising on good warehousing aspects and especially so in line with the requirements of Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB).
Pharmaceutical Technologists Job Accountabilities
- Management, care and custody of warehoused medical commodities.
- Overseeing receipt, storage and order processes of medicines and medical commodities in the warehouse.
- Advising staff and management on the alternative drugs and rational drug use.
- Management by running staff clinic by prescribing medicines to staff.
- Ensuring that medical commodities are stored in line with Good warehousing, manufacturing and distribution practices.
- Overseeing the issuance and accountability of medical commodities in line with the requirements of the Pharmacy and Poisons Act. Cap 244.
- Liaise with users and advice on storage, custody and transportation of controlled drugs.
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications for the Pharmaceutical Technologists Job
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- At least three (3) years working experience in a busy warehouse, pharmaceuticals/non-pharmaceuticals or FMCG environment
- Must be a registered member of the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Must have ICT competency.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent by post to the address below to be received not later than 18th July 2017.
Ag. Chief Executive officer, Kenya Medical Supplies Authority Commercial Street, Industrial Area P.0 Box 47715 00100 Nairobi