Kenya Orient Actuarial and Insurance Jobs in Kenya,April 2018 (12 Posts)
To assess risks in accordance with laid down underwriting procedures in the company and to ensure effective and efficient service delivery to customers.
- Assist with the review of all applications for insurance –determine the profiles of risks presented to the branch/company for insurance and assess their acceptability or otherwise.
- Assist in reviewing all reports from various service providers relating to proposals for insurance.
- Assist in reviewing proposals for insurance and adjust benefits where necessary by reviewing previous files, worksheets, etc.
- Participate in sales initiatives.
- Assist in timely preparation and dispatch of policy documents.
- Assist in reviewing suspense items and follow up on outstanding requirements with a view to reconciling them in record time.
- Assist in timely processing of quotations and tender documents.
- Liaising with intermediaries for business support.
- Assist in processing of credits and refunds.
- Any other duties assigned by management in line with task.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Pass in at least one paper in ACII or equivalent.
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
Additional Information: 1 year contract with an option of renewal
How to Apply