Kenya Orient Insurance
Job Title: Sales Team Leader
Division / Department: Business Development & Marketing
Immediate Supervisor: Assistant Manager – Business Development
Overall Responsibility: The position is responsible for driving the marketing & sales of key company products as per set and agreed targets, make sure that the sales team understands the company’s key performance measures, be part of the team to recruit, train monitor motivate and maintain a highly effective sales force.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Design & implement marketing and sales plans, set short and long term goals and targets for the sales team
- Identifying, vetting and recruitment of sales agents as per the company’s guidelines.
- Setting and monitoring the service level agreements in relation to production targets with the agents.
- Maintain and monitor a database of potential leads, oversee the conversion rate of new business leads to actual policies.
- Communicating & monitoring adherence to company procedures like premium remittance and underwriting protocols
- Ensuring that yearly business acquisition targets for the unit and the individual sales agents are attained
- Conducting routine formal policyholder / customers marketing field audits to confirm and report on the insured’s perception and satisfaction levels on the service rendered
- Organizing and coordinating regular sales drives in the markets including product activations and direct clients interactions to enhance & achieve sales targets
- Member of the product development committee charged with coming up with unique, innovative and cost effective sales ideas to improve the companies offering in personal lines products.
- Providing structured regular reports on market intelligence, team performance and analysis of key action items that need attention and following up to ensure timely implementation / remedial measures are taken
- Gathering, market intelligence
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or a related field
- Professional qualification in sales and marketing or an insurance equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in managing retail operations or in the sales of financial related services 3 of which must have been in a leadership position
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly visit https://korient.co.ke/careers/ and submit your application on or before Friday, July 8th 2016.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”