Job Title: Relationship Officer – Bancassurance
Division / Department: Marketing & Business Development
Immediate Supervisor: Assistant Manager – Bancassurance
Overall Responsibility: The position is responsible for effectively managing Bancassurance intermediary accounts as assigned.
This will entail sourcing new accounts as well as growing and maintaining business relations with banks and other financial institutions through continuous one on one interactions, ensuring upselling and cross selling KOIL products, vetting quality of business, gathering market intelligence / competitor activity and managing feedback & expectations.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- To give competitive quotations and ensure follow up is done to close the business.
- To oversee timely issuance of relevant documents to the intermediaries.
- To facilitate timely collections of premiums as per Company’s credit policy.
- To make regular visits in order to maintain relationships with the intermediaries.
- To offer advice on claims procedures and follow up on claims submitted through the channel as per service level agreements.
- To solicit for business from intermediaries and maintaining a fairly balanced portfolio mix.
- To give support to intermediaries including carrying out risk surveys, reconciliation, reviewing performance and loss ratios.
- To ensure proper dissemination of product knowledge to the Bancassurance intermediaries’ Staff.
- To continuously gather market intelligence in order to identify specific needs of prospects and customers.
- To hold renewal discussions with Bancassurance intermediaries to ensure adequacy of cover and minimize lapses.
- To follow up on renewal policies from assigned accounts and ensuring 100% renewal rate.
- To report on timely basis to the immediate supervisor on tasks, duties and responsibilities as per assigned reporting formats.
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree preferable in marketing or with basic insurance Knowledge.
- At least 2 years working experience in sales or marketing within the insurance industry or related fields.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly visit https://korient.co.ke/careers/ and submit your application on or before Friday, July 8th 2016.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”