ICT Officer III (Systems Analyst) Jobs at Kenya Pipeline
Responsible for the capture and analysis of new business requirements, design, configuration and testing of new and enhanced functionality within systems deployed at KPC including reports, process improvement and configuring SAP business rules, and user support.
Facilitate interaction with other departments on issues of automation, reporting and process improvement requirements.
Systems Analyst Job Key Responsibilities
- Analyzing and documenting business processes with a view of continuous automation and improvement.
- Developing and maintaining roles related to specific sap modules and advise SAP Basis administrators on assignment of such roles in conformance to accepted security standards.
- Supporting the daily operational activities including transaction processing, report generation and system security reviews.
- Preparation of comprehensive and thorough system documentation including process mapping, authorization matrix, test conditions, test plans, test data, etc
- Liaising with application developers and business analysts to assist in resolving problems and incidents in the enterprise information system.
- Assisting in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and other departments according to system development life cycle standards.
- Developing, configuring, testing, and maintaining applications according to specifications consistently.
- Designing, running and monitoring software performance on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Assisting the end user in use of SAP applications by developing user manuals and guidelines and training end users to operate new or modified programs
- Ensuring critical procedures are in place in case of system unavailability.
- Ensuring that opportunities for new business improvement are taken
- Integrating systems and ensure manual processing of business transaction are eliminated
- End user training (existing and new ones)
- Ensuring configuration of all special reports required by business
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications for the Systems Analyst Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or the relevant functional field
- Minimum three (3) years post qualification experience in systems development and business process analysis.
- Certification in the relevant ERP functional area is an added advantage.
- Certification in Business Analysis is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of business process analysis and report configuration in various platforms.
- A detailed understanding of enterprise business processes
- Innovative and dedication to details
- Very Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problem and resolve issues outside assigned duties
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence indicating the Job Reference No. on both the application and envelope and send to the address below enclosing CVs with full details of education background, professional qualifications, and attach copies of certificates, relevant testimonials and National ID.
Applications may be deposited at our Head Office, Kenpipe Plaza, and ground floor in the APPLICATION BOX or posted to:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Kenya Pipeline Company Limited
P.O. Box 73442, 00200
All applications should be received not later than 5.00pm on Tuesday, 28th March 2017. Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.