Human Resources Officer Job at Kenya Power, Kenya
Job Ref: HR: KP1/5B.2/3/824 – (4 posts)
Successful candidates will be allocated the following duties and responsibilities; –
HR Officer Job Responsibilities
- Implementing HR policies and procedures including relevant provisions of labour laws.
- Coordinating employee resourcing activities
- Providing HR support services to line functions.
- Coordinating training programmes.
- Implementing Performance Management process.
- Maintaining HR records.
- Managing employee relations including staff welfare matters.
Requirements for HR Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, or Social Sciences
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management from a recognised institution
- At least five (5) years relevant Human Resource experience from a reputable organization.
- Registered Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management
- Thorough understanding of Labour laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Inspirational and motivational skills
- Drive for results and achievement
- Excellent planning, presentation and evaluation skills
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information Management System
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through visiting Kenya Power’s website here Applications should be received not later than Friday 19th August, 2016. While applying quote the title of the position you are applying for and include your day time telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.