Investment Accountant Careers In Kenya
Kenya Power is a leading power utility Company in Africa. The Company is committed to provision of reliable and affordable power to the nation. Part of its mandate is to significantly enhance electricity access in the nation within the next few years.
In line with its vision, ‘‘To provide world class power that delights our customers’’, Kenya Power seeks to recruit top talent to team up with innovative and transformative team to deliver on key milestones of service delivery for the nation and the region. To this end, the Company is seeking to fill the following positions;
Chief Accountant, Investment
JOB REF: HR: KP1/5B.2/3/809 – (1 POST)
Reporting to the Manager, Treasury and Investment, the Chief Accountant, Investment will ensure availability of surplus funds of the company are invested prudently in reputable institutions at maximum returns.
Investment Accountant Job Responsibilities In Kenya
The key responsibilities for this position include;
- Carrying out financial analysis, projections and developing appropriate financial solutions on investment.
- Conducting due diligence on investment banks and financial institutions.
- Analyzing market dynamics affecting investment portfolios.
- Developing database to analyze market operations to inform investment decisions.
- Initiating financial stakeholder relationships for the benefit of the company.
- Providing specialist advice on company financial transactions.
- Raising capital necessary for company operations.
- Designing and structuring company debt obligations as required.
- Preparing financial reports on approved investment plans and providing necessary updates as required.
Requirements For Investment Accountant Jobs In Kenya
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA (K)
- ICPAK Membership
- 9 years working experience
- Drive for results and achievement
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Business acumen
- High levels of Integrity and Ethics
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through visiting Kenya Power website HERE . Applications should be received not later than Thursday, 24th March 2016. While applying quote the title of the position you are applying for and include your day time telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer