Kenya Power is a leading power utility Company in Africa. The Company is committed to provision of reliable and affordable power to the nation.
Part of its mandate is to significantly enhance electricity access in the nation within the next few years.
In line with its vision, “To provide world class power that delights our customers”, Kenya Power seeks to recruit top talent to team up with innovative and transformative team to deliver on key milestones of service delivery for the nation and the region.
Job Ref: HR: KP1/5CB/757
The Company seeks experienced and self-driven Professional Engineers to work in various operational areas of the business roles including planning and strategy, infrastructure development, network management and customer service delivery management.
- Bachelor of Science Degree ¡n Electrical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK)
- At least nine (9) years working experience in Power Sub-Sector/Energy Sector
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Drive for results and achievement
- Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE to submit their applications online
Applications should be received not later than Friday 9th October 2015.
In addition, please attach a resume that contains details of your qualifications, experience and current position.
While applying quote the title of the position you are applying for and include your day time telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names and addresses of three (3) referees.