Treasury & Investment Manager Job At KPLC In Kenya
Kenya Power is a leading power utility Company in Africa. The Company is committed to provision of reliable and affordable power to the nation. Part of its mandate is to significantly enhance electricity access in the nation within the next few years.
In line with its vision, ‘‘To provide world class power that delights our customers’’, Kenya Power seeks to recruit top talent to team up with innovative and transformative team to deliver on key milestones of service delivery for the nation and the region. To this end, the Company is seeking to fill the following positions;
MANAGER, TREASURY & INVESTMENT
JOB REF: HR: KP1/5B.2/3/808 – (1 POST)
Reporting to the General Manager, Finance, the Manager, Treasury and Investment will ensure availability of adequate funding and financial options for effective Company business operations.
Treasury & Investment Manager Job Responsibilities In Kenya
The key responsibilities for this position include;
- Formulating and implementing sound treasury and investment strategies that ensure availability and prudent utilization of financial resources.
- Complying with treasury and investment standards and regulations.
- Implementing policies, procedures and standards on treasury and investment in the company.
- Facilitating maintenance of accurate treasury and investment records in the Company.
- Ensuring maintenance of effective banking and credit rating agency relationships.
- Facilitating investment relationships and opportunities that maximize on return on investments.
- Ensuring watertight internal financial controls and resolving any audit queries that arise in treasury and investment.
- Nurturing positive relationships with financial agencies and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring proper monitoring and accurate recording of treasury and investment transactions.
- Ensuring full utilization of IT systems in treasury and investment.
Requirements For Treasury & Investment Manager Jobs In Kenya
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA (K)
- ICPAK Membership
- 10 years working experience
- Drive for results and achievement
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Business acumen
- High levels of Integrity and Ethics
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through visiting Kenya Power website HERE . Applications should be received not later than Thursday, 24th March 2016. While applying quote the title of the position you are applying for and include your day time telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer