Kenya Power is a leading power utility Company in Africa. The Company is committed to provision of reliable and affordable power to the nation.
Part of its mandate is to significantly enhance electricity access in the nation within the next few years.
In line with its vision, “To provide world class power that delights our customers”, Kenya Power seeks to recruit top talent to team up with innovative and transformative team to deliver on key milestones of service delivery for the nation and the region.
Chief Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation
Job Ref: HR: KP1/5CB/756
Reporting to the General Manager, Infrastructure Development, the Chief Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation will be responsible for implementing effective monitoring and evaluation systems and indicators ¡n order to ensure successful and cost effective completion of projects.
The key responsibilities for this position are;
- Developing frameworks for monitoring and evaluation of projects.
- Developing monitoring and impact assessment indicators for projects success.
- Designing tools for capturing quantitative and qualitative data utilized in monitoring, evaluating and related reporting.
- Designing and overseeing implementation of key performance parameters for monitoring projects.
- Monitoring and evaluating project activities, expenditure and completion schedules to ensure realization of project outputs.
- Preparing detailed project reports on project progress and impact.
- Implement strategies for strengthening monitoring, inspection and evaluation of projects.
- Recommending strategies for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of project implementation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economic or other related field from a recognized Institution
- Diploma in Projects Management, Business Management or equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Membership of relevant Professional bodies
- At least nine (9) years’ work experience
- Proven ICT skills
- Excellent planning, presentation and evaluation skills
- Strong strategic thinking, analytics and problem solving skills
- Good communication, negotiation and collaborative skills
- Leadership and team building skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Drive for results and achievement and attention to detail
- Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE to submit their applications online
Applications should be received not later than Friday 9th October 2015.
In addition, please attach a resume that contains details of your qualifications, experience and current position.
While applying quote the title of the position you are applying for and include your day time telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.