Procurement Assistant Job At Kenya Railways Corporation
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, will ensure Prompt collection of tender documents and all goods received from suppliers meet user specifications and are promptly dispatched to user departments.
Procurement Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Calling suppliers to pick quotations, orders and deliver items;
- Checking all goods received from suppliers to ensure they are of the right quality and quantity;
- Approving store receipt vouchers for goods received;
- Ensuring all records of receipts and issuance are properly kept;
- Preparing cash and stock reconciliation;
- Maintaining an organized filing and documentation system that ensures all procurement documents are well filed and in safe custody;
- Facilitating disposal procedures.
Qualifications For Procurement Assistant Job
- ‘O’ level or equivalent;
- Professional Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies or equivalent
- 2 years experience in a similar position;
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
In addition to the Job requirements, applicants MUST meet and show proof of compliance with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution, namely Clearance Certificates from :-
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
How to Apply
Apply here to be received by Friday 1st July, 2016