The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya. Our Vision is: “To Facilitate Kenya’s Transformation through Innovative, Professional and Customer Focused Tax Administration”
Are you an unemployed Kenyan Youth aged between 20 and 34 years who has graduated within the last twelve (12) months i.e. not earlier than May 2017 with either a First degree, Diploma or Certificate from an accredited Institution in the following disciplines: Business Administration
If yes, then we invite you to apply online for a six (6) months Internship program to start from 2nd July 2018 to 31st December 2018.
The program aims at providing the youth an opportunity for on-the job experience to build upon skills learned at school as well as for their professional development and, enhance their employability and is open within the non-revenue departments of KRA.
Qualifications for the Human Resource Management Internship
- Not have undertaken any other internship programme or exposed to work experience since graduation.
- Be Computer Literate and have strong communication skills.
- Be a person of Integrity (Current Certificate of good Conduct required).
How to Apply
- The deadline for application is 18th May 2018.
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- No documents are required at the application stage.
- Gender, Ethnicity, Disability and Regional balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
NB: Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification Application Guidelines Registration
- Click on https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/registration to register.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration click on https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on Log in to access your account.
- After successful login, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ which has two tabs; Candidate Profile and Employment Opportunities.
- Click on My profile under the Candidate Profile tab to manage your registration and update your profile. Follow the instructions to complete and release your profile by clicking the “Overview and release tab” (7)
- To view the open job postings Click on ‘Employment Opportunities’, then in the Job Search Tab click “start” button to view all available vacancies.
- To view the details of the position, click on the Job posting ‘Intern’ at the top of the page to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the Internship position, highlight the job Intern, then click ‘Apply’ button.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.