Sameer Africa Limited, a leading manufacturer and provider of tyres and tyre solutions with offices across Kenya and the COMESA region, has exciting opportunities for highly skilled and resourceful candidates to fill the above position.
Purpose of the Role
To ensure customer satisfaction by providing advice and service in tyre solutions at the Yana Tyre Centres (YTCs).
Responsibilities for the Service Attendant Job
- Inspecting and identifying the tyre requirements of the customer
- Changing, fitting, balancing and aligning tyres and wheels as per the YTC’s stipulated guidelines
- Giving tips on tyre care and maintenance
- Ensuring proper handling and maintenance of YTC tools and equipments as per machine operation manuals
- Observing work place occupational safety and health procedures
- Providing Customer and product feedback
Any other duties as assigned from time to time by management
Qualifications for the Service Attendant Job
- O/A Levels or equivalent
- A diploma in Automobile engineering
- Certificate in Automobile or Mechanics with two years’ experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Knowledge on use of tyre tools and equipments
- Knowledge in tyres and tubes will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward applications and detailed CV’s through [email protected] indicating telephone contacts, names and contacts of three referees, one of which should be a current or previous employer. Also indicate current and expected remuneration. The position title should be clearly indicated as the subject of the application.
Opportunities available in Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret and the Central region.