Senior HR Officer Job at Kenya School of Government
Duties for the Senior HR Officer Job
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Compile information relating to recruitment, appointments, promotions, transfers and human resource management information systems,
- Implement human resource management decisions within existing rules, regulations and procedures,
- Process cases for the Staff Advisory and Training Committees and implementing decisions thereof,
- Carry out training needs assessment,
- Undertake evaluation of training programmes,
- Update and maintain human resource management and development records, and
- Manage human resource information system.
Senior HR Officer Job Qualifications
The ideal candidate for the position of Senior Human Resource Management
Officer will be an individual with:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Human Resource Management; Human Resource Development; Personnel Management; or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution,
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Sociology, Business Administration, Public Administration, Commerce with
- A Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management/Development or Certified Public Secretaries Examination Part III or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution,
- A certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution,
- Minimum relevant experience of at least three (3) years,
- Membership to a relevant professional body, and
- A certificate in Supervisory lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Please visit our website www.ksg.ac.ke for more information on duties, responsibilities and other requirements
If you believe your qualifications and career objectives match any of the vacant position, please submit your application, including detailed curriculum vitae; stating your current position, email address and telephone contacts.
Applications should be sent to the address below in both hard and soft copy so as to reach us on or before June 23, 2017
The Director General
Kenya School of Government
P.O. Box 23030-00604
Lower Kabete Road,
Kenya School of Government is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution that operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, personal appearance, gender identity and expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, or any other bases under laws in its programs and activities
Minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.