Cook Jobs at the Kenya School of Law (24-35K)
RE: KSL/HR05/2017 Grade: KSL 9 (1 POSITION)
Reporting to the Chef, the incumbent will ensure that food is prepared in a timely manner and to the Standards of the School and best practice.
Responsibilities for the Cook Job
- Review of menus and assembling foods supplies and equipment for daily food preparation in consultation with the Chef;
- Setting up and preparing equipment for use in food preparation;
- Adhering to standardized recipes;
- Setting up and directing placement of hot foods in serving line and replenishing as necessary and assisting in care and maintenance of work areas, supplies and equipment
Qualifications for the Cook Job
- Possession of a one (1) year certificate in food production from a recognized training institution
- Have a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a busy institution
- Possess a valid Food Handlers certificate.
Basic Salary: 24,340 x 1,2333 to 25,5733 x 1,2333 to 26,8167 x 1,2333 to 28,049 x 1,2333 to 29,2833 x 1,2333 to 30,521.67 x 1,2333 to 31,758 x 1,2333 to 32,9933 x 1,2333 to 34,230.67 x 1,2333 to 35,467 per month
House Allowance: Kshs. 10,000
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 5,000
How To Apply
All applications should include the job reference number, a reliable email address, and daytime telephone contact and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Email applications will not be considered. Send your application to:
The Director/Chief Executive Officer
Kenya School of Law
Langata South Road Karen
P O Box 3036900100
So as to reach him not later than 31st March, 201 Applications can also be dropped at our Dropping Zone 141 Revlon Professional Plaza, Tubman Road, Nairobi. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Kenya School of Law is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply