Support Staff Jobs at the Kenya School of Law
RE: KSL/HR06/2017 Grade : KSL 10 1 POSITION
Reporting to the Supervisor, Housekeeping unit the incumbent will ensure a clean and organized School environment.
Responsibilities for the Support Staff Job
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in the school premises as assigned.
- Collect litter around the School and dispose of it appropriately;
- Reporting to the supervisor any maintenance requirement
- Reporting on any security issues
Qualifications for the Support Staff Job
- Be a holder of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education D+ ;
- Possess a valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Have two (2) years working experience.
- Possession of a relevant artisan certificate will be an added advantage
- Should be a team player.
Basic Salary: 12,170 x 1,4033 to 13,5733 x 1,4033 to 14,9867 x 1,4033 to 16,389 x 1,4033 to 17,7933 x 1,4033 to 19,201.67 x 1,4033 to 20,608 x 1,4033 to 22,0133 x 1,4033 to 23,420.67 x 1,4033 to 24,827 per month
House Allowance: Kshs. 10,000
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 4,000
How To Apply
All applications should include the job reference number, a reliable email address, daytime telephone
contact and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Email applications will not be considered. Applications can also be dropped at our Dropping Zone 141 Revlon Professional Plaza, Tubman Road, Nairobi.Send your application to:
The Director/Chief Executive Officer
Kenya School of Law
Langata South Road Karen
P O Box 3036900100
So as to reach him not later than 31st March, 2017. Kenya School of Law is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.