Assistant ICT Officer Jobs at the Kenya Urban Roads Authority (3 Posts)
REF: KURA/F&A/AICTO/17/10 JG 4 – (3 POSTS)
Responsibilities for the Assistant ICT Officer Job
- Reporting to the Senior ICT Officer, the incumbent will;
- Train ICT users;
- Trouble shoot ICT systems within the Authority
- Repair and maintain ICT equipment
- Receive, install and certify ICT equipment;
- Configure new ICT equipment; and
- Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications for the Assistant ICT Officer
- Appointment to the position will be made from persons who:
- Have a mean grade C (plain) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent;
- Have Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized University;
- Have strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills; and
- Have high degree of integrity and dependability.
How To Apply
Shortlisted candidates will be expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution. Specifically, they must obtain and present during the interview, copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions/organizations;
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and AntiCorruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigations Department;
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit applications together with their updated CVs including details of their day time contacts, names and contacts of three referees, while at the same time attaching copies of all certificates and testimonials to be hand delivered or mailed so as to reach the Director General at the address below not later than 7th April, 2017.
All envelopes/applications should have the respective job reference number clearly marked. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Kenya Urban Roads Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Youth and Persons Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Director General
Kenya Urban Roads Authority (KURA)
IKM BUILDING, Tower B, 5th Ngong Avenue, Opposite Bishops Gate
P.O. Box 4172700100, GPO, NAIROBI