Level: KWT 6
The Officers at this level will be reporting to the Senior Administration Officer I
Administration Officer Job Responsibilities
- Participating in development of polices and guidelines for administration purposes
- Coordinating transport services including allocation of vehicles and supervision of drivers;
- Maintenance and servicing of vehicle;
- Overseeing cleaning and security services;
- Maintenance of office buildings;
- Coordinating registry services; and
- Allocation of office space and other services to the staff of the Agency
- Maintaining a register on all complaints raised by customers/stake holders;
Qualifications for the Administration Officer Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management/Administration or any other relevant degree;
- Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (CPS-K) or its equivalent;
- Have relevant computer applications skills
- Demonstrate communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity
How to Apply
Download application forms at www.kwta.go.ke Applicants can email their applications in soft copy in MS word and PDF to: [email protected] with the Title and No. of the Position being applied for as the subject.
Hard copies can also be submitted in a sealed envelope marked with the Title and No. of the position applied for and dropped at the KWTA Registry on 15th floor NHIF Building or posted to the
Director General, Kenya Water Towers Agency P.O.BOX 42903, 00100 NAIROBI.
All “text boxes” are expandable. Please keep a copy of your completed form for your own reference.
Insert a description of your Education and Professional Qualifications. Please do not attach any copies of certificates. Those shortlisted will be required to present original academic/professional and membership certificates as well as ID/Passport on the day of the interview.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to present original copies of recent clearance certificates from Kenya Revenue Authority, Credit Reference Bureau, Higher Education Loans Board, Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission and Directorate of Criminal Investigation. Do not attach any copies.
Please do not send in your CV. The application form will be the only information used for short-listing purposes.
Closing date for all applications is 11th July, 2017 at close of business (5pm). Late applications shall NOT be considered.
KWTA is an equal opportunity employer; persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.