Level: KWT 8
This officer will be answerable to Administration Officer.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Manning the customer care/reception desk;
- Welcoming and directing guest/customers/stake holders;
- Connecting telephone calls for customers/stake holders;
- Maintaining cleanliness at the reception area;
- Issuing visitor passes;
- Maintain good public relations in Agency’s offices;
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D + (plus) or its equivalent with C-(minus) in English or Kiswahili.
- Certificate in Customer Care and effective Receptionist lasting not less than one (1) month from a recognized Institution; and
- Basic knowledge in firefighting
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English/Kiswahili;
- Have relevant computer applications skills
- Demonstrate communication and leadership skills
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity
How to Apply
Download application forms at www.kwta.go.ke Applicants can email their applications in soft copy in MS word and PDF to: [email protected] with the Title and No. of the Position being applied for as the subject.
Hard copies can also be submitted in a sealed envelope marked with the Title and No. of the position applied for and dropped at the KWTA Registry on 15th floor NHIF Building or posted to the
Director General, Kenya Water Towers Agency P.O.BOX 42903, 00100 NAIROBI.
All “text boxes” are expandable. Please keep a copy of your completed form for your own reference.
Insert a description of your Education and Professional Qualifications. Please do not attach any copies of certificates. Those shortlisted will be required to present original academic/professional and membership certificates as well as ID/Passport on the day of the interview.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to present original copies of recent clearance certificates from Kenya Revenue Authority, Credit Reference Bureau, Higher Education Loans Board, Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission and Directorate of Criminal Investigation. Do not attach any copies.
Please do not send in your CV. The application form will be the only information used for short-listing purposes.
Closing date for all applications is 11th July, 2017 at close of business (5pm). Late applications shall NOT be considered.
KWTA is an equal opportunity employer; persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.