Level: KWT 7
The officer will be answerable to the Administrative officer.
Senior Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Coordinating the activities of the reception desk
- Liaising and coordinating with the Director’s Office in protocol on reception matters;
- Organization and implementation of reception programs for any official function;
- Development of work schedule for reception officers;
- Maintain good public relations in Agency’s offices:-
- Management of the switch board to ensure fast/right connectivity between the organization and its customers/stake holders and within the Agency.
- Manage equipment and utilities such as telephones, switchboards and documents containing contact information
- Mentoring and Coaching other reception staff;
- Coordination of training and development of reception staff.
Qualifications for the Senior Receptionist Job
- Diploma in Front Office Management/ Customer care/ Public Relations/
Communication/ Hospitality Management or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English/Kiswahili;
- Basic knowledge in fire fighting
- Have relevant computer applications skills
- Demonstrate communication and leadership skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English/Kiswahili.
- Two (2) years relevant experience;
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence and administrative ability as reflected in work performance and work results;
How to Apply
Download application forms at www.kwta.go.ke Applicants can email their applications in soft copy in MS word and PDF to: [email protected] with the Title and No. of the Position being applied for as the subject.
Hard copies can also be submitted in a sealed envelope marked with the Title and No. of the position applied for and dropped at the KWTA Registry on 15th floor NHIF Building or posted to the
Director General, Kenya Water Towers Agency P.O.BOX 42903, 00100 NAIROBI.
All “text boxes” are expandable. Please keep a copy of your completed form for your own reference.
Insert a description of your Education and Professional Qualifications. Please do not attach any copies of certificates. Those shortlisted will be required to present original academic/professional and membership certificates as well as ID/Passport on the day of the interview.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to present original copies of recent clearance certificates from Kenya Revenue Authority, Credit Reference Bureau, Higher Education Loans Board, Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission and Directorate of Criminal Investigation. Do not attach any copies.
Please do not send in your CV. The application form will be the only information used for short-listing purposes.
Closing date for all applications is 11th July, 2017 at close of business (5pm). Late applications shall NOT be considered.
KWTA is an equal opportunity employer; persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.