Kenya Wildlife Service Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job for Statisticians
Job Grade “4” – One (1) Post.
Responsible to the Deputy Director Strategy & Change for overall development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation system for the Service.
Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job Responsibilities
- Leading in the design and implementation of a Monitoring and Evaluation System in close working relationship with the other departments
- Developing and implementing efficient data collection systems for assessment of progress
- Undertaking data analysis and providing regularly updated reports on the implementation status against the organizational goals and objectives (e.g. quarterly, annual, management, board reports)
- Developing and implementing a central M&E data management system (including identification, implementation and oversight of necessary IT support/tools)
- Support effective engagement of staff in M&E by providing technical support in developing and monitoring progress towards programmatic indicators
- Developing the framework for evaluation of projects/programs/ activities and ensuring that they are aligned to the organizations strategic goals
- Ensuring good internal communication of the progress and impact of Service’s M&E system
- Providing technical input into other Service programs where M&E expertise is of relevance.
- Monitor and evaluate the organizational key performance indicators and prepare reports on them
- Monitor and evaluate projects as per project specifications
Requirements for the Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job
- Or Business related Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- Or business related Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- Advanced courses in Monitoring & Evaluation
- Five (5) years direct experience in designing and/or implementing organizational level systems for M&E and/or adaptive management learning
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of ID card, detailed CV indicating work experience, current remuneration and employer, daytime telephone contact – both office and mobile, names, addresses and emails of three (3) referees to the address below not later than 21st May, 2018 at 4.00pm.
Kenya Wildlife Service
- O. Box 40241 – 00100
Email: [email protected]
Short-listed candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:-
Certificate of good conduct from the CID.
Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (Where applicable).
Clearance from Kenya Credit Reference Bureau.
Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
KWS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard, youth, women, people living with disabilities and those from marginalized groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Applications without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.