The Kenya Youth Board (KYB) is looking for an administrative Intern ( 12 Months period ) to work from it’s secretariat.
Responsibilities for the Admin Internship
- ‘Lead hunter’ for Opportunities.
- Manage all Social media forums for KYB.
- Proposal writing and presentation.
- Liaise with partners on areas of cooperation.
- Program & Project planning and management.
- All other assigned duties relating to KYB.
Qualifications for the Admin Internship
- At-least a diploma in Economics, Social Sciences, Community development, Law or a related field.
- Experience in the mentioned fields will be an added advantage.
- MUST be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Must be a member of @YouthBoardKE on telegram.
- Should be ready to work from KYB’s secretariat from 8:00am – 5:00pm on weekdays and manage the forums 24x7x365 and on a need-to basis.
- Should be ready to put in more time than required into KYB’s cause.
The position will attract a Ksh. 20,00 monthly stipend.
How To Apply
All applications should be channeled through [email protected] and be received not later than Friday, March 3rd 2017 at 4:00pm.
KYB will publish the successful candidate on @YouthBoardKE telegram group not later than Friday March 24th 2017.