Kenyatta University is in the process of introducing a Commercial Dairytech Farm and seeks to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill up the following positions:
Qualifications For Tractor Driver Jobs In Kenya
- KCE Division IV/KCSE mean Grade D (Plain) and above
- Valid driving License Class BCDE and a stamp for driving tractors with a clean driving record
- At least five (5) years continuous driving experience
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate a tractor drawn farming equipment
- Knowledge of the traffic act and other related regulations
- Certificate of vehicle mechanics/maintenance and repair will be an added advantage
Terms of Service
- The successful candidate will be offered two (2) years renewable performance-based contract and a generous remuneration.
How to Apply
- The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
- Applicants and Referees should write directly to:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI
- Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, Monday, 11th April 2016.
- Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.