The main on-the- ground actions are 2 summer schools, the first of which will be at Kenyatta University in October 2017, the second in Italy in 2018. All ABEC (African Biomedical Engineering Consortium) partners and their students will be invited, on a competitive basis.
The ABEM (African Biomedical Engineering Mobility) project is on intra African Mobility and involves 6 ABEC partner universities from the different regions, led by Kenyatta.
The main objective is to build capacity in biomedical engineering in Africa through student and staff exchange.
Administration Assistant Job Qualifications
- At least a diploma from a recognized Institution
- At least three (3) years relevant post qualification work Experience managing finances,recruiting, managing resources, keeping records.
- Computer literate
- Work within strict timelines
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and good keyboard skills.
- Good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details
How to Apply
The applicant should send both hard and soft copies giving full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
Applicants and Referees should write directly to the undersigned:
ABEM/UBORA coordinator Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI.
Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, Friday, 27th January 2017