Chief Fire Fighting Officer Kenyan Job At KU
Kenyatta University wishes to recruit qualified and dedicated applicants for vacant positions in the office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration):
Chief Fire Fighting Officer
Qualifications ForÂ Chief Fire Fighting Officer
- KCE Division II/ KCSE Mean Grade C + (Plus) and above
- BA Degree in Disaster Management or BSc. Environmental Science or related field from a recognized university
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience in fire fighting
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate in First Aid
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â
- The successful candidate will be offered two (2) years renewable performance-based contract and a generous remuneration.
- The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicantâ€™s telephone number and e-mail address.
- Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicantâ€™s competence in area of specialization.
- Applicants and Referees should write directly to:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 â€“ 00100 NAIROBI
- Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than Friday, 13th May 2016
- Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.