Security Operations Job Qualifications
- KCE Div. II or KCSE mean grade C+ (Plus) and above.
- Served in the disciplined forces and attained a rank of captain / Chief inspector of police and above.
- Over Fifteen (15) relevant years’ experience.
- Have been an officer commanding at a station level.
- Knowledge of intelligence collection / investigations.
- Valid certificate of good conduct.
- Computer literate.
- Clean discharge certificate where applicable.
- A Bachelors degree in a security related field will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Security Operations Job
- In charge of physical security.
- Arresting and prosecuting of culprits.
- Responsible for guard patrol, VIP security and escorts.
- Training of guards.
- Updating the Director of Security Services on Security matters.
- Deployment and supervision of guards.
- Enforcing of University rules, regulations and procedures.
- Responsible for security of University property.
The terms for the above position includes a generous medical scheme, house allowance and commuting allowance.
How to Apply
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization. Applicants and Referees should write directly to: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 –00100 NAIROBI Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, 13th December 2016. Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.