Latest Dentist Job Opportunities at Kenyatta University
Career Opportunities in a Fast Growing Institution. Kenyatta University seeks to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill up the following positions:
Directorate of University Health Services
Qualifications for Dentist Jobs in Kenya
- Dentistry Degree from a recognized university
- At least two (2) years work experience in a Dental unit
- Registered by Medical and Dentist Practitioners Board
- Current medical practice license
- Valid indemnity medical cover from a recognized insurance company
- Eligible for admission rights in various Hospitals in Nairobi and its environs
- Willing to provide clinical orientations to medical students when need arises
- Team player, willing to work long hours and attend to emergencies
Terms of Service:
The terms for the above posts include a generous medical scheme, house allowance and commuting allowance.
Successful candidates will be offered two (2) year renewable performance-based contract and gratuity will be paid at the end of the contract.
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
How to Apply
Applicants and Referees should write directly to: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. Box 43844 – 00100 Nairobi Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, Monday, 11th April 2016.