Qualifications for Graphic Designer Kenyan Jobs
• Ordinary Diploma in Graphic Design or related field from a recognized institution
• At least three (3) years experience in a busy broadcast production environment
• Working knowledge in ORAD graphics pipeline
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe after effects, 3D Animation software;either 3D Max, Cinema 4D, Maya or Lightwave
• Be able to work for long hours with minimum supervision
How to Apply
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, Wednesday, 11th November 2015 Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.