Kenyatta University is looking for Skilled Workers to be engaged in the various construction project sites at the Main Campus for a period not exceeding three (3) months.
Kenyatta University Television And Radio Services (Kutv&Rs)
Television Producer Job Qualifications in Kenya
• Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Communications/ Media Studies/ Education/Broadcast Journalism or related field from a recognized institution
• At least three (3) years work experience as a Television Producer
• Knowledge of broadcast regulations, rules and guidelines as well as technical and production standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
• Initiative, be a team player and self motivated
• Proficiency in computer use and application
How to Apply
Applicants and Referees should write directly to: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, Wednesday, 11th November 2015 Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.