Night Attendant Job Qualifications
- KCSE certificate or its equivalent
- Must have worked in the disciplined forces of Kenya or any other reputable security firm with a clean discharge certificate.
- Current certificate of Good conduct.
- At least Two (2) years relevant work experience in a busy organization.
- First Aid training certificate.
- Experience in working in an institution of Higher learning will be an added advantage.
The terms for the above position includes a generous medical scheme, house allowance and commuting allowance.
How to Apply
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization Applicants and Referees should write directly to: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 –00100 NAIROBI Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, 15th December 2016. Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.