Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Internships At The Kenya Rural Roads Authority
Roads Authority (KeRRA) has put in place a three (3) months internships program for unemployed Kenyan graduate holders of degree and diploma certificates.
The program aims at providing the youth an opportunity for on-the-job experience to build upon skills learned in school as well as for their professional development and , enhance their employability. It is open in the following functions in Authority.
Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Internships Requirements
- A diploma or degree from a recognized institution in the above disciplines.
How to Apply
If you fit the above qualifications and are interested in the Authority’s Internships Program, Please send an applications letter to;
The Director General,
Kenya Rural Roads Authority
P.O. Box 48151-00100,
Or drop it at the Human Resource Department 4th Floor BlueShield Towers, Upper Hill or email [email protected].
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 1st August, 2017. Please attach a copy of your curriculum vitae and degree or diploma certificate.
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship Program.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Diversity balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.