Senior Insurance Officer Careers At Ketraco In Kenya
Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited (KETRACO) is a 100% state-owned corporation incorporated on 2nd December, 2008 under the Company’s Act, Cap 486 as a
State Corporation pursuant to the Sessional Paper No. 4 of 2004 on Energy. The Mandate of the Company is to plan, design, construct, operate and maintain high voltage electricity
transmission infrastructure, the National Electricity Transmission Grid and Regional Interconnectors.
In order to meet the planned growth and improve access to electricity in Kenya, KETRACO wishes to identify and recruit capable officers to fill the following positions;
SENIOR INSURANCE OFFICER (1) – REF: KETRACO/5/1C/40/23/VOL III -B
Reporting to: Company Secretary/ Chief Manager Legal Services
Terms: Permanent & Pensionable
- To ensure optimum and cost-effective risk and insurance coverage for company assets and legal liabilities arising out of the company’s operations.
Qualifications For Senior Insurance Officer Jobs In Kenya
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or in any Social Science with a bias to in Insurance;
- Registered Member, Chartered Insurance Institute or Registered Member, Insurance Institute of Kenya;
- At least 7 years relevant experience;
- Good leadership, Communications, problem solving & negotiation skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills both written and oral;
- Possess Insurance & risk management skills;
- Ability to provide problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to provide sound decision making and judgment skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high work standards; and
- Willingness to work odd hours when necessary
- Be a team player;
How to Apply
- Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications so as to reach the address shown below (clearly stating the reference no. in the letter and on the envelope) by close of business on 24th March, 2016 at 5.00pm. Applications to include CVs with details of day time contacts, current and expected salary, notice period required to take up appointment, names and contacts of three referees. Applicants must also attach copies of all Certificates/Testimonials, and copy of National ID/Passport.
- MANAGING DIRECTOR, Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited, KAWI COMPLEX, 4th Floor, Popo Road, South C, along Red Cross Road, P.O. Box 34942 – 00100, NAIROBI.
- KETRACO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of documents/ details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.